Whether it is advice and consultation on the front-end or representation on the back-end, the practice of law in nearly every area is complex and challenging. Practitioners increasingly frequently find themselves in need of advice. Lawyers are people, too.
- Purchase and Sale of Business Interests
- Business Formation, Choice of Entity, and Dissolution
- Employment, Non-Competition, and Executive Agreements
- Buy/Sell Agreements and Succession Planning
- Probate/Estate and Trust Administration
- Wills and Trusts
- Powers of Attorney and Advanced Directives
- Pre and Post Nuptial Agreements
- Estate Tax and Kentucky Inheritance Tax Planning
- Professional Negligence and Legal Ethics
- General Business Consulting
Consulting peers. Advised plaintiff’s attorneys in negotiation of numerous ethical issues involved in aggregate settlement of mass tort claims.
Authority in Kentucky’s law. Represented attorneys from states outside of Kentucky with respect to compliance by their firms with Kentucky rules, regulations, and statutes governing the practice of law.
JD, University of Kentucky, 2003
BBA, Finance, University of Kentucky, 2000
Admitted to practice
U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Kentucky
Deputy Bar Counsel, Kentucky Bar Association
Kentucky Bar Association
Fayette County Bar Association
Member, Association of Professional Responsibility Lawyers