Every family and every business is different. Planning the financial future of your family or your business should consider what makes them unique.
- Purchase and Sale of Business Interests
- Business Formation, Choice of Entity, and Dissolution
- Employment, Non-Competition, and Executive Agreements
- Buy/Sell Agreements and Succession Planning
- Probate/Estate and Trust Administration
- Wills and Trusts
- Powers of Attorney and Advanced Directives
- Pre and Post Nuptial Agreements
- Estate Tax and Kentucky Inheritance Tax Planning
- Tax Preparation
- Tax Planning
- Tax Collection
- Tax Litigation and Controversy
- General Business Consulting
Passing on a legacy. Helped business owners to transition the family business from the first to the second generation and on to the third generation.
Saving businesses. Created dissolution plans which allow business partners to separate and each partner move forward.
Diversity of experience. Handled hundreds of probate administrations to finalize all of the financial transactions open at the time of death, including complex Federal Estate Tax and Kentucky Inheritance tax matters.
LLM, Taxation, University of Florida, 2000
JD, University of Kentucky, 1999
ChFC, American College, 1996
CLU, American College, 1996
BBA, Finance, University of Kentucky, 1990
Admitted to Practice
U.S. Tax Court
AV Preeminent Rating
AV Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale Hubbell
Kentucky Bar Association
Fayette County Bar Association
Member, Society of Financial Service Professionals
Member, Fayette County Bar Association Foundation Board
Author, “Kentucky Estate Planning” Section 19 Advance Directives (2ed., UK/CLE 2003)
Former Agency Specialist for Estate Planning and Business Succession Planning and Agent, Jefferson-Pilot Insurance Company