Kinkead & Stilz is looking for a highly motivated, driven, and experienced paralegal to join our Estate Planning and Tax Team. As a valued member of the Estate Planning and Tax Team, you will have the opportunity to grow and excel in new and challenging engagements and projects.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Provide legal support to attorneys in estate planning, business entity formations, mergers and acquisitions, and estate administration
- Maintaining client relationships
- Managing and maintaining files and correspondence,
- Preparing documents and reports
- Experience working with estate planning attorneys
- Attention to detail
- Strong proofreading and editing skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Capable of handling multiple engagements in a fast-paced environment
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Fully paid health insurance
- 401(k) with Profit Sharing Plan
- Paid vacation and sick time
If you think you are a good fit and would like to pursue an exciting career with Kinkead & Stilz, please submit your resume to Barry Stilz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Kinkead & Stilz:
Founded in 1997, Kinkead & Stilz, PLLC is a law firm dedicated to providing the highest level of professional service to its clients. The firm understands the needs of its clients and takes a unique approach to meeting each clients’ objectives on an individual level. Kinkead & Stilz represents a diverse client base through business transactions, litigation matters, estate planning, natural resources, real estate and tax preparation and planning. A unique characteristic of Kinkead & Stilz, PLLC is our tax practice. The tax division prepares approximately 500 tax returns each year primarily focusing on small businesses, individuals, trusts, and estates. Our unique position within a law firm allows us to identify tax issues during business transactions and estate planning. At Kinkead & Stilz, PLLC we have an open-door policy and invite questions and discussions between associates, managers, and members. Collaborating and working together helps each member of the firm grow in their knowledge and career.
Proven Expertise, Practical Experience.
Estate Planning and Tax Paralegal Position
Kinkead & Stilz, PLLC
301 East Main St., Suite 800
Lexington , Kentucky 40507