Kinkead & Stilz is looking for a highly motivated, driven, and experienced leader to join our Tax Team in the role of Tax Manager. As a Tax Manager you will have the opportunity to grow and excel in new and challenging engagements and projects as well as mentor and develop team members and trusted client relationships.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- The training and development of tax staff
- Engaging and managing client relationships
- Managing the preparation, review, and delivery of client tax returns and other tax engagements
- Researching complex tax matters
- Providing proactive tax guidance
- Evaluating, handling, and improving the effectiveness of operations and software within the tax department
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required
- CPA certification required
- Minimum of 6 years prior experience in public accounting, including at least 1-2 years at the manager level
- Capable of handling multiple engagements in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with CCH Prosystem fx Tax software a plus
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Fully paid health insurance
- 401(k) with Profit Sharing Plan
- Paid vacation and PTO
- Partial remote work potential (<30%)
If you think you are a good fit and would like to pursue an exciting career with Kinkead & Stilz, please submit your resume to Mike Reynolds at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Kinkead & Stilz:
Founded in 1997, Kinkead & Stilz, PLLC is a law firm dedicated to providing the highest level of professional service to its clients. The firm understands the needs of its clients and takes a unique approach to meeting each clients’ objectives on an individual level. Kinkead & Stilz represents a diverse client base through business transactions, litigation matters, estate planning, natural resources, real estate and tax preparation and planning. A unique characteristic of Kinkead & Stilz, PLLC is our tax practice. The tax division prepares approximately 500 tax returns each year primarily focusing on small businesses, individuals, trusts, and estates. Our unique position within a law firm allows us to identify tax issues during business transactions and estate planning. At Kinkead & Stilz, PLLC we have an open-door policy and invite questions and discussions between associates, managers, and members. Collaborating and working together helps each member of the firm grow in their knowledge and career.
Proven Expertise, Practical Experience.
Tax Manager Position
Kinkead & Stilz, PLLC
301 East Main St., Suite 800
Lexington , Kentucky 40507